August 11, 2008

Lunch and Biker Chicks

My high school gal pals (minus Lindsay, tear, but with baby Easton!) went to lunch this weekend. It's so weird to be one of those ladies who goes to lunch with friends. I can actually see myself getting older. Yikes.

Johnny pulled out his dad's old hog from somewhere in the piles of junk in the garage. Suddenly, we're bikers. So we went on a ride up Little Cottonwood Canyon with Uncle Don and Aunt Julie (who are the real deal when it comes to motorcycle people), but it started pouring so we had to take cover at Snowbird. Fun, fun. (I know I look pregnant in the picture below, but I'm not. It's just a little extra happy marriage fat.)

1 comment:

  1. Ash I wish I was able to come to lunch with everyone!! I am so sad everyone was there but me. I heard you guys had a lot of fun though. I will be home in a few days so we will all have to get together when I am there. Love you!! Oh and you and Johnny should come on motorcycle rides with me and Ty sometimes, he would love that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...