June 9, 2008

Eventfuls


Johnny and I teach nursery and it's probably the best calling ever. Church for us goes like this: having nursery kids come sit in our laps during sacrament, playtime, music time, SNACK TIME, bubbles and other fun games. We don't even have wear shoes or bring scriptures.


Blowing bubbles almost always ends in tears because they get so excited they run into each other.


We went up to Kurt and Kelsey's family "cabin," which is more like a really nice house that just so happens to be in the mountains. I think Johnny is trying to grab my boob. Typical.

This is Lenny, my handicap friend I met on the bus. We're pals now so my sister and I went to watch him race in the Special Olympics and he took gold in the 400 meter dash! He is pretty much the coolest guy I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...