June 30, 2011

pretty pink backyard baby shower


Dani and a few friends from my ward threw me the best baby shower ever.
I love the vintage/ pink/ homemade look. LOVE!

One of my favorite gifts was a music "box" from my Nanni that plays Tchaikovsky. I put it against my belly so baby girl could dance. No seriously, I actually do that on a regular basis. I don't know if she can hear yet, but I play classical music on my belly for her. Nerd.

I also love the quilt my aunt made baby girl. MADE, not bought. She is amazing. 

(A special thanks to Jen Bacher and Dani for the beautiful photography.)








Johnny was so happy to be among all of the pink things and women. He was a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. um..can we say cutest shower ever?? Those wardies and sisters rock.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...